Home » » Parthiepan playing Ramcharan’s father in Rachcha

Parthiepan playing Ramcharan’s father in Rachcha

Tamil actor and film maker, R.Parthiepan is pleased to playing Ram Charan Tej’s dad in his first straight Telugu film Rachcha.

Actor Parthiepan, who now likes to be called Radhakrishnan Parthiepan, as a mark of respect to his late father is happy to be part of Ram Charan’s Rachaa, where he plays his father, and the actor is happy about starting to shoot for his film in Telugu.
“It is my first straight film in Telugu, Rachcha, where I am getting to play the role of Ram Charan Tej’s father. The shoot for my portions will commence from the 9th of February.” said R.Parthiepan, who was married to yesteryear actress Seetha in 90s.

“It is a small role but I am happy to be part of it as it reminds me of my father.
I have had my films release in Telugu as well, as dubbed versions, but this is my first film proper in Telugu, albeit with a small role in the same. I can understand and also try speaking Telugu decently and will try putting it to use for the film as well.” he adds.
Parthiepan was last seen through karthi’s dubbed movie Yuganikokkadu in telugu.

Rachcha will be releasing in last week of march 2012 in telugu, tamil and malayalam simultaneously.
Share this article :
 
Support : Follow us at facebook | Follow us Twitter | Follow us at Youtube
Copyright © 2013. MEGA FAMILY DIE HARD FANZ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Santhosh Published by Mega Family Fanz
Proudly powered by Mega Family Fanz