Home » » Ram Charan plays basketball with his brother-in-laws

Ram Charan plays basketball with his brother-in-laws

Ram Charan played basketball match with his brother-in-laws as his wife Upasana played on his side, on the occassion of Rakhi.
Rakshbandhan is all about sisters tying Rakhi their beloved brothers who bring special gifts in return.
But, Upasana Kamineni planned a special Rakhi revellery by organizing a game of basketball between her brothers and hubby Ram Charan.

I love my brothers to bits, and they are very pally with Charan.
So this Rakshabandan , I have organised a basketball game for them. Charan and me versus my brothers Puansh, anindith, vishwajit & viraj. It’s going to be super fun,” said Upasana.
Share this article :
 
Support : Follow us at facebook | Follow us Twitter | Follow us at Youtube
Copyright © 2013. MEGA FAMILY DIE HARD FANZ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Santhosh Published by Mega Family Fanz
Proudly powered by Mega Family Fanz