Home » » Ram Charan gifts a Shetland pony to Upasana

Ram Charan gifts a Shetland pony to Upasana

A Shetland pony; that’s what Ram Charan Tej gifted his wife for her birthday on June 20. The star had been meaning to gift the miniature horse to Upasana for their wedding but finally managed to surprise her on her birthday and it turned out to be the best gift ever.
It was one of those special moments in our life; she was taken by surprise with this cute-looking animal and I was floored when she said that it was the best birthday gift she had ever received. My four or five months’ effort to get it shipped from Ireland has paid off. I am not sure whether she would have reacted the same way if I had gifted a diamond set or a car,” says Ram Charan with a hint of pride.
The scion of the Chiranjeevi family took the help of a sailor friend who is also a breeder, to get the horse on time. “It’s a rare miniature breed and quite a prized possession. It can grow to a maximum of 31 inches and has a life span of 14 to 15 years. My mother, with great heart, agreed to convert her garden in our backyard and build a small air-conditioned stable for our beloved pet, which has become the new pride of our house. However, my mother would never allow my other horses to join it and spoil the garden,” he smiles.’ Moving on to other topics we ask the actor about his Twitter account which he has disbanded. “It was creating unnecessary problems and almost invading my privacy,” he says.
For instance, I may wish a particular star on his birthday by calling him instead of posting it, but some people comment that I have differences with that star, so I haven’t wished him, which is ridiculous. It was meant to be a window to express my views but gradually I was forgoing my right and was being forced to comment on issues that I didn’t want to discuss. So it was better to disband it than develop differences with my colleagues and others,” he points out.
Charan also claims to be a great admirer of Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra who will act opposite him in the remake of Zanjeer. “I enjoyed her brilliant performances in films like Fashion and Kaminey and she proved to be a class act with her no-holds-barred performance in Saat Khoon Maaf. So it is definitely a new challenge for me to match strides with the versatile actress and I am looking forward to working with her from September end,” he confesses.
He is also equally excited about producing his dad, Chiranjeevi’s 150th film. “Two things are for sure, I am going to produce it and dad is going to play the lead but other things are being worked out. Although my team is listening to scripts, we are all waiting for dad to give his final nod before it takes off,” he concludes.
Share this article :
 
Support : Follow us at facebook | Follow us Twitter | Follow us at Youtube
Copyright © 2013. MEGA FAMILY DIE HARD FANZ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Santhosh Published by Mega Family Fanz
Proudly powered by Mega Family Fanz