Home » » Priyanka Chopra talks about Ram Charan and Zanjeer

Priyanka Chopra talks about Ram Charan and Zanjeer

Priyanka Chopra talks about acting in Zanjeer remake and her co-star Ram Charan.
In this movie, she will be playing charan’s love interest, who is in a live-in together relationship with him, while charan plays the tough cop’s role, as portrayed by Amitabh Bachchan in the original flick.

Tell us more about the Zanjeer remake?

I loved the earlier Zanjeer and am really excited that I’m going to be a part of it.
I think I’m the actress who gets to act in all of Amitabh Bachchan’s movie remakes – Don, Agneepath and now Zanjeer.

Did you meet your Zanjeer co-star Ramcharan Tej? 

Ya, we met. He was really sweet.
He came home with the entire team.
They’ll begin shooting first and I’ll join them later in september.
I’ll be adding new shades to the character because she is not an Indian girl.
It’ll be exciting working with Ram who is such a huge superstar down South.

Zanjeer is also a male-dominated film?

Well, when you are the only girl you are the relief in a movie. (Laughs) Especially if you’re me!

Did you have any apprehensions as Ram would be a beginner in Bollywood?

No! Or else I wouldn’t have had done the film.

Because of the kind of work he has done I have no doubts.
Share this article :
 
Support : Follow us at facebook | Follow us Twitter | Follow us at Youtube
Copyright © 2013. MEGA FAMILY DIE HARD FANZ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Santhosh Published by Mega Family Fanz
Proudly powered by Mega Family Fanz