Home » » Chiranjeevi saysThat People and Time will decide my position

Chiranjeevi saysThat People and Time will decide my position

Megastar Chiranjeevi is working relentless to achieve two of his Fans wishes. One is about seeing him as a CM one day and the other is about 150th milestone film project. While the right script for the movie is still in pending, chiranjeevi in New Delhi hasn’t left his dreams of becoming CM for AP.
‘People and Time will decide my position. In films, everyone wants to be Number One but no one knows whether it is a possible or an impossible task? Same applies even for Politics. I always strived to offer my services to people by getting close to them. Never I waited or worked to achieve a particular Political Position in Congress. Even I never looked back to see my Position every time. My ultimate goal will be only to see my Position in the hearts of my own people‘.

On CM change, ‘Kiran Kumar Reddy is working wonderfully. There is no talk here in New Delhi about a change. On Dharmana’s issue, he should be appreciated for submitting the resignation before opposition starts blaming the Government,’ said chiranjeevi from New Delhi.
Share this article :
 
Support : Follow us at facebook | Follow us Twitter | Follow us at Youtube
Copyright © 2013. MEGA FAMILY DIE HARD FANZ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Santhosh Published by Mega Family Fanz
Proudly powered by Mega Family Fanz