Home » » Ram Charan paid Rs 12 crore for his Bollywood debut Zanjeer

Ram Charan paid Rs 12 crore for his Bollywood debut Zanjeer

Ram Charan Tej is reportedly being paid a whopping Rs 12 crore for his Bollywood debut Zanjeer. At Rs 5.5 crore, the film’s leading lady, Priyanka Chopra, is getting less than half of Tej’s fees . The Rs 70-crore film is a partnership between Reliance and Prakash Mehra’s son and will be shot in Hindi and Telugu.

A source close to Charan said that the film-makers are not holding back on any extravagance as they are confident of getting Rs 40 crore for the Telugu version. “Ram Charan Tej is an established star in the South and they can leverage this,” the source added. On Tej’s remuneration for the film, the source said, “Charan already pockets Rs 10 crore per film in Tollywood. Currently, he has three films on the floor and three in the pipeline. Why should he do a film for peanuts?”

Charan agreed to do the Hindi film to reach out to a wider audience as well as to test the waters in a new market, the source said. Meanwhile, Cherry is happy with Racha breaking opening records. However, he kept mum about the speculation over his and Priyanka Chopra’s fees. “I can’t talk about such trivial issues. All this is handled by my manager anyway,” Ram Charan Tej said.

“Actually, I would liketo outdo Piryanka in terms of acting. I like her work in films like Fashion and Don. That will be a new challenge for me,” he said. Apart from that, the Telugu star is also polishing his Hindi. “I’m working on my Hindi for sure. I’ve got a tutor to teach me the nuances. Waise meri Hindi utni buri nahin hai (Anyway, my Hindi is not that bad). Moreover, my character in Zanjeer screams through his silence,” said Ramcharan.
Share this article :
 
Support : Follow us at facebook | Follow us Twitter | Follow us at Youtube
Copyright © 2013. MEGA FAMILY DIE HARD FANZ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Santhosh Published by Mega Family Fanz
Proudly powered by Mega Family Fanz